Here are some highlights:
• The fashion show, beginning at 6:30 on Friday evening, will feature offerings from The Kawartha Store, The Butterfly Boutique and The Corral.
• You can sample carrot cakes in the church bake-off and bake sale on Saturday (10 am to 2 pm)—and vote for your favourite one.
• The perennial favourite Pet Fashion Show is back again this year on Sunday from 1:30-2 pm, after taking a year off.
• A food court in the main hall offers great food choices for both visitors and exhibitors.
• The silent-auction table and door prizes are back again, with winners chosen on Sunday at 3 pm.
• Check out a new feature this year in the main hall—The Barn and Bunkie’s “Hello Spring Sale,” Saturday 10 am to 4 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 3 pm..
For more information, call Carol Halton at the Fenelon Falls Chamber of Commerce (705-887-3409).