- , noon: Gael Morrison (piano), Ruth Lillington (soprano), Alex Jebson (counter-tenor) and Ev Brooks (bass-baritone).
- March 7, noon: Erwin Stroobach (organ) and Sarah Young (flute).
- March 14, noon: the Downeyville Fiddlers.
- March 21: pianist James Ursel.
- March 28: instrumentalist/vocalists Arlene Gray and Mary Taves.
Then on May 31, the Kawartha Lakes Singers will return to the church to offer their seventh season’s piece de resistance—Paul Winter’s celebrated Missa Gaia (Earth Mass), an amazing piece of spiritual, world music where the choir is accompanied by recordings of the songs of both wolves and humpback whales.
There is no charge for the noon-hour concerts, but free-will offerings will be accepted.